POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 13 (Pretty!!) : Take 13 (Pretty!!) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Take 13 (Pretty!!)
From: H E  Day
Date: 13 Apr 2001 03:01:43
Message: <3AD6A271.3EAD6BAA@heday.freeservers.com>
OK, lost the clutter, added a rainbow or two (dude, I like the Rainbow
feature.  I'll have too play around more with that. :) ) Narrowed the
laser, rotated the Auto-cannon so the laser fades out within the frame.
I like it.  I've got another render running right now with some fixes
and modifications to this.  Just thought you guys would like to see it.
Enjoy!

H.E. Day
<><

Post a reply to this message